Printer Friendly Version
Taylor Levesque is a litigation associate in the Dallas office of Locke Lord LLP. His litigation experience includes drafting pleadings, motions, and discovery requests as well as analyzing case law and statutory authority for trials and appeals. Taylor handles cases in a variety of industries and legal areas in both state and federal court, including antitrust, energy, contract disputes, fraud, and consumer finance.
Professional Affiliations and Recognitions
- Member, State Bar of Texas
- Member, Dallas Bar Association
- Member, Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- Member, Christian Legal Society
- Tutor, Medrano Elementary School
- Legal Advocate, Advocates for Community Transformation (ACT)
Please understand that your communications with Locke Lord LLP through this website do not constitute or create an attorney-client relationship with Locke Lord LLP. Any information you send to Locke Lord LLP through this website is on a non-confidential and non-privileged basis. Therefore, do not send or include any information in your email that you consider to be confidential or privileged.