X
    X
    X
    X

    Locke Lord’s Representation of Momentum Midstream Recognized by Association for Corporate Growth Houston for Midstream Transaction of the Year

    Awards & Recognitions

    A Locke Lord deal team led by Mitch Tiras, a Houston Partner and member of the Firm's Executive Committee, has been recognized by the Association for Corporate Growth (ACG) Houston with the Midstream Transaction of the Year Award for representing Momentum Midstream in the sale of its 38 percent stake in Utica East Ohio Midstream system (UEO) to Williams Cos. The organization’s Deal of the Year Awards honor the deals and dealmakers who drive middle market growth and their success in generating job growth, capital formation and the advancement of meaningful business relationships in the Houston community.

    The transaction, which closed on March 18, 2019, was part of a newly established joint venture for UEO and the Ohio Valley Midstream system (OVM), valued at approximately $3.8 billion. Williams Cos. assumed ownership of UEO and will retain 65 percent ownership of the UEO and OVM joint venture with Canada Pension Plan Investment Board purchasing the remaining 35 percent interest.

    The Locke Lord deal team also included Laura Ferguson, Sara Longtain, Ed Razim, Buddy Sanders and Stuart Lawson (all of Houston), Geoff Polma (Dallas) and Tom Knight (Washington, D.C.).

    Explore Additional Topics

    Disclaimer

    Please understand that your communications with Locke Lord LLP through this website do not constitute or create an attorney-client relationship with Locke Lord LLP. Any information you send to Locke Lord LLP through this website is on a non-confidential and non-privileged basis. Therefore, do not send or include any information in your email that you consider to be confidential or privileged.