Printer Friendly Version
Brian O'Reilly is an associate in the Firm's Austin office practicing in the area of transportation, administrative and public law. Brian’s practice focuses on the development of major infrastructure projects by public and private entities. He advises clients on procurement matters and legal issues related to the planning, construction, financing and operation of infrastructure projects. Additionally, he is experienced in general counsel representation of government agencies, legislative strategy, drafting and negotiating interlocal and interagency agreements, acquisition of right-of-way, and regulatory compliance, including advising on issues related to Open Meetings and Open Records and ethics.
- Commission Assistant, Texas Department of Transportation, Austin, Texas (2009-2010)
- Chief Committee Clerk, Texas House of Representatives Transportation Committee, Austin, Texas (2009)
- Legislative Assistant, Office of Texas State Senator Kim Brimer, Austin, Texas (2006-2008)
- Member, Greater Austin Chamber of Commerce
- Member, Real Estate Council of Austin
- Member, Austin Bar Association
- Member, Austin Young Lawyers Association
- Volunteer Reading Mentor, Austin Partners in Education
- Leadership Austin, 2017 Essential Class
News, Events, Notable Matters, and More
Showing Results for
Please understand that your communications with Locke Lord LLP through this website do not constitute or create an attorney-client relationship with Locke Lord LLP. Any information you send to Locke Lord LLP through this website is on a non-confidential and non-privileged basis. Therefore, do not send or include any information in your email that you consider to be confidential or privileged.