Printer Friendly Version
Rob Evans has extensive experience advising companies and investment banks on complex transactions, public and private offerings of securities.
Formerly a partner at a prominent New York-based multinational law firm for more than two decades in the firm’s capital markets practice, Rob most recently served as Chief of the Office of International Corporate Finance in the SEC's Division of Corporation Finance.
Rob’s practice focuses on corporate and securities law, including corporate law:
- Advising on complex transactions, including interpretation of SEC rules and rulemaking, corporate law and board of directors duties
- Offerings of equity, convertible securities and high yield debt securities
- Development of new corporate finance products
- Investment grade debt offerings as designated underwriters’ counsel
- SEC and general corporate advice
News, Events, Notable Matters, and More
Showing Results for
Please understand that your communications with Locke Lord LLP through this website do not constitute or create an attorney-client relationship with Locke Lord LLP. Any information you send to Locke Lord LLP through this website is on a non-confidential and non-privileged basis. Therefore, do not send or include any information in your email that you consider to be confidential or privileged.