Printer Friendly Version
Amita Chohan is an English Barrister in the London office of Locke Lord LLP where she concentrates her practice in dispute resolution and insolvency. Her experience includes working on matters involving asset tracing and recovery, bankruptcy and debtor-creditor disputes, international judgment enforcement, offshore asset recovery and government defense work. During her pupillage, Amita obtained experience in Chambers on matters including the representation of trustees and executors and beneficiaries in private client work, professional negligence and construction of trust deeds and wills, rectification, proprietary estoppel and claims under the Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependents) Act 1975.
- English Barrister (Associate), Baker & Partners, Jersey (2018 - 2019)
- Admitted to the Bar of England and Wales (2018)
- Pupil Barrister, 5 Stone Buildings, London (March 2018 - Sept 2018)
- Pupil Barrister, Baker & Partners, Jersey (Sept 2017 - March 2018)
- Analyst, Kobre & Kim LLP, London (2015 - 2017)
- Called to the Bar of England and Wales, The Honourable Society of the Middle Temple (2013)
Please understand that your communications with Locke Lord LLP through this website do not constitute or create an attorney-client relationship with Locke Lord LLP. Any information you send to Locke Lord LLP through this website is on a non-confidential and non-privileged basis. Therefore, do not send or include any information in your email that you consider to be confidential or privileged.