Printer Friendly Version
Andrew Braunstein is an Associate in Locke Lord’s New York office where he focuses his practice on business litigation. He represents clients in a broad range of complex commercial matters including contract disputes, business torts, real estate disputes, and class actions. He also has experience drafting and filing pleadings, motions, and substantive briefs and assisting clients in preparation for a variety of proceedings before state and federal courts.
Andrew received his B.A. from the University of Maryland, College Park and his J.D., magna cum laude, from Brooklyn Law School where he served as a member of the Moot Court Honors Society and as Notes and Comments Editor of the Journal of Law and Policy.
- Judicial Intern, the Honorable Paul Crotty of the Southern District of New York (Sept – Dec. 2014)
- Law Clerk, Division of Law, New Jersey Attorney General’s Office (May – Aug. 2014)
- Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America
- New York Young Professionals Committee
- Take Steps Fundraising Team Captain
Please understand that your communications with Locke Lord LLP through this website do not constitute or create an attorney-client relationship with Locke Lord LLP. Any information you send to Locke Lord LLP through this website is on a non-confidential and non-privileged basis. Therefore, do not send or include any information in your email that you consider to be confidential or privileged.