Printer Friendly Version
J. Mitchell Bell concentrates his practice in the area of real estate acquisition, development, financing and management, with particular focus on the representation of private equity funds, hospitality companies and institutional multifamily developers. He has substantial experience in representing parties in large scale mixed use projects in the United States and in various foreign countries, particularly those that contain a hotel component. Mitchell also has substantial experience counseling parties in workouts and other situations where the real estate assets are distressed and ownership or financing arrangements need to be restructured.
Professional Affiliations and Recognitions
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, State Bar of Texas
- Member, Dallas Bar Association
- Member, Texas College of Real Estate Attorneys
- Member, Urban Land Institute
- Named, The Best Lawyers in America for Real Estate Law (2012-2020)
- Senior Life Fellow, Dallas Bar Foundation
- Sustaining Life Fellow, Texas Bar Foundation
News, Events, Notable Matters, and More
Showing Results for
Please understand that your communications with Locke Lord LLP through this website do not constitute or create an attorney-client relationship with Locke Lord LLP. Any information you send to Locke Lord LLP through this website is on a non-confidential and non-privileged basis. Therefore, do not send or include any information in your email that you consider to be confidential or privileged.