Locke Lord's Labor and Employment team hosted a complimentary breakfast briefing about the current legal issues facing Massachusetts employers.
Wednesday, January 29th
7:30-9:30 a.m. ET
Locke Lord LLP
111 Huntington Avenue, 9th Floor
Doors will open and breakfast will be served at 7:30 a.m.
Program starts promptly at 8:00 a.m.
Question and answer session to follow
Topics to be Covered:
- Addressing employee mental health issues
- Massachusetts non-compete law
- Massachusetts Paid Family and Medical Leave Act
- Cases to watch
- Legislative issues to monitor
- How to conduct a proper investigation of workplace misconduct
- Massachusetts trade secret law
- Common employer mistakes under the FLSA
- SECURE Act Changes for Employer-Sponsored Retirement and Health Plans
CLE, CPE & HCRI
This program is pending approval for 1.5 hours of CLE, CPE & HCRI credit. Information will be available at the program.
For more information, please contact Kayla Gentile.