Locke Lord hosted its High Noon Knowledge Series - Middle Market Energy M&A: Lessons from 2018 and Expectations for 2019 on February 19, 2019 in Houston, TX.
Tuesday, February 19, 2019
11:30 am – 1:00 pm (Central)
Doors will open and lunch will be served beginning at 11:30 am.
Locke Lord LLP
25th Floor Conference Room
(Parking validation provided for Chase parking garage located at 601 Travis)
Topics to be covered will include:
- Takeaways from 2018 – Across All Basins (not just Permian!) and Sectors (Upstream, Midstream and OFS)
- Auction Processes – Successes and Failures
- Private Equity – Year in Review
- Acquisition Financing – Will the Capital Markets Make a Comeback?
- 2019 Crystal Ball – Where We See The Deals and Who Will Have the Leverage
Locke Lord Speakers
Chair, M&A Section
Co-Chair, Corporate Practice Group
Co-Chair, Energy Practice Group
This program is pending approval for 1.0 Hour of CLE credit in Texas and New York.
For more information, please contact Allison Arbizu