Molly McGinnis Stine
will serve as a panelist for HB Litigation Conference’s CLE/webinar, speaking on “Insurance for Today’s Emerging Regulatory Cyber Security and Privacy Exposures: Coverage for GDPR, CCPA and More.” Today’s regulations go far beyond “standard” data breach issues and apply to how companies manage data from its collection or creation through its ultimate disposition. This session will outline the various exposures companies face under emerging regulations and will discuss how the right insurance can help mitigate the resultant exposures.
- Emerging exposures that have been created by new data protection and privacy regulations, including GDPR, CCPA, and NY DFS.
- How cyber insurance can apply to regulatory exposures.
- What coverage exists for regulatory exposures in the absence of a data breach or disclosure.
- How cyber insurance policies respond to regulatory fines and penalties.
- Considerations with regard to coverage under “traditional” insurance policies for regulatory exposures.
For more information, please click here.