Todd Cooper, Karen Grande, Brenda McDonough, Jennifer Capasso Mendonça and Kara Adams spoke at the National Association of Bond Lawyers (NABL) 2018 Bond Attorneys’ Workshop, September 26-28 in Chicago. Please see below for the topics that were covered.
- Todd Cooper, Speaker - Arbitrage and Rebate
- Karen Grande, Speaker - Tax Exempt Leasing - Advanced Topics Panel - Certificates of Participation and Lease Revenue Bonds
- Brenda McDonough, Speaker - Bank Direct Purchase and Bank Qualification - Advanced Tax Concepts (Bank Qualified Focus)
- Jennifer Capasso Mendonça, Panel Chair - Preparing to Deliver the Bond Opinion: Tax Due Diligence and Documentation
- Kara Adams, Speaker - Post-Issuance Compliance
Legislative and regulatory actions have impacted the municipal bond market over the last year. The panel sessions at this year’s Bond Attorneys’ Workshop (BAW) covered the current state of the municipal markets and much more. Whether you are looking for information on timely topics or searching for new approaches to the changing municipal bond market, you’ll find what you’re looking for at BAW.
For more information, please click here.