Please join us for Locke Lord's High Noon Knowledge Series - Tax Reform: Issues and Opportunities: A Primer for MLPs, PE Funds and Public Companies on Tuesday, March 6, 2018 from 11:30 am - 1:00 pm (Central).
Locke Lord LLP
JPMorgan Chase Tower
600 Travis, 25th Floor
(Parking validation provided for Chase parking garage located at 601 Travis)
Doors will open and lunch will be served beginning at 11:30 a.m., and the program starts promptly at 12:00 p.m.
Topics to be Covered Include:
- Pass-Through Business Income Deduction and Tax Planning for MLPs
- New Treatment of Carried Interest
- Rethinking Your Compensation and Benefits Plans
- Tax Issues and Planning on New Tax Rates, NOLs and Deductions
- Public Company Issues and Disclosures
This program is pending approval for 1.0 Hour of CLE credit in Texas and New York.