Sharon Blinkoff is speaking at the 36th Annual FDA Cosmetic Regulations Workshop on May 18, 2017 in New York.
This all-day seminar covers some of the latest and most current issues in the
cosmetic and personal care products industry. Don't miss this unique opportunity to interact with FDA officials and ICMAD's industry experts and get the latest information on topics essential to running a safe, successful cosmetics business. This year's topics include:
- Brief Review of Current ICMAD Activities
- Legislative Update
- U.S. FDA Recent Developments
- FDA Reporting
- Organic and Natural Products
- FTC Actions in Cosmetics
- Cosmetic Marketing Claims
- Panel Discussion on FDA Sector Updates
For more information, please click HERE.