Jennifer Kenedy is speaking at CLE International’s Defend Trade Secrets Act Conference on February 24th in Denver. Jennifer's topic is "DTSA Overview: Nuts and Bolts of the Defend Trade Secrets Act."
Other Conference topics include:
- Insights from the FBI: Our Featured Speaker, Special Agent Gloria Harbold, will set the stage by addressing how businesses can recognize and report insider threats and theft of trade secrets.
- DTSA Overview: Learn about the nuts and bolts of the Act.
- The Search for Uniformity and Understanding: We’ll identify areas in which state trade secret laws have varied, analyze the DTSA, and project a vision for uniformity going forward.
- The Interplay of Trade Secret and Non-Compete Law: We’ll explore the ways trade secret and non-compete law complement each other and address issues such as the need for the inevitable disclosure doctrine.
- Panel of Judges: We will hear from Federal and state judges who will provide a perspective from the Bench.
- Panel of In-House Counsel: Hear from Counsel representing Abbott Laboratories, Garmin International, and TeleTech.
For more information, please click here.