Tom Cunningham and Simon Fleischmann will join Robert Lehrman from Lehrman Beverage Law to describe the current wave of litigation hitting the beer, wine and spirits industry, including the cases against Tito’s Vodka and others. They will discuss and provide information about:
• What these class action lawsuits are about
• Why they were filed
• How the courts are dealing with them
• What they mean for beer, wine and spirits industry players who have not been sued yet
• Who is a likely target for future lawsuits
• What companies can do to minimize the likelihood of being sued
The program will run approximately 75 minutes with 15 minutes set aside for questions and answers. If you would like to attend this free program, please register below.
This program is pending approval for 1.0 hour MCLE credit. Please specify the state from which you would like to receive credit when registering.
For more information, please contact Megan Lawless.
Sign up for our newsletter and get the latest to your inbox.