Molly McGinnis Stine
, John Kloecker
, and Al Bottalico
are speaking at the 2015 Real Estate Services Providers Council (RESPRO) Regulatory Seminar to be held September 28-29 in Austin, Texas.
Molly McGinnis Stine
and John Kloecker
are speaking at the following session: Everything Old is New Again – Cyber Risks and Risk Management Issues
on September 29th from 10:30 a.m. – 11: 45 a.m.
is speaking at the following session:
Enterprise Risk Management: Getting Your House in Orde
r on September 29th from 2:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
The Real Estate Services Providers Council (RESPRO) is a national non-profit trade association that unites providers from across the home buying and financing industry towards one common goal: a business and regulatory environment that better enables all of our members to efficiently offer affiliated services through subsidiaries, joint ventures, and strategy partnerships. Executives from the country’s leading real estate brokers, home builders, mortgage lenders, and title/settlement service companies come together at this premier conference on affiliated businesses and strategic alliances in the home buying and financing industry.
Seminar Highlights Include:
- Industry Partnership and Preparing for TRID Together
- Joint Marketing, Lead Sharing and Lists, Oh My! What are your options for working with real estate agents?
- Risk Management for Real Estate Brokers; How To Guard Against Litigation and Regulatory Scrutiny, As Well As Unnecessary Risk Based On Real Estate Agent Conduct.
- Everything Old is New Again – Cyber Risks, Data Security, and Risk Management Issues
- MSAs: What Did PHH Tells Us? OR Understanding the PHH Decision’s implications For Strategic Alliances
- The Road from Required Compliance to Improved Consumer Experience: “How to navigate the CFPB-AfBA waters while improving the process”
- Defending Class Action and Investigational Challenges to Advertising and Marketing Programs: Counseling and Litigation Lessons Learned
- ABAs: The “New” Best Section 8 Enforcement Escape Vehicle? And What About Your Disclosures?
- MSA’s Are Still Legal, But How Do You Assess and Minimize the Risks? Think "Eyeballs" Not "Referrals"
- Joint Ventures: The pendulum has swung back. What do you need to know?
- How to Give Yourself a Compliance Checkup
- TRID Rule (and Anything Else): One Last Chance
For more information regarding the seminar and registration, please click here.