Printer Friendly Version
Andy Rooker is well versed in all aspects of real estate and commercial finance law. Andy has represented financial institutions in construction lending, permanent financing, equity financing, Fannie Mae Delegated Underwriting and Servicing Financing (DUS Loans), and workout matters. In addition, Andy has represented construction lenders in Texas and in numerous other states. He has worked with national life insurance companies in lending transactions, acquisitions, and dispositions of commercial real estate and represented Fannie Mae DUS lenders in multifamily financings throughout the country.
- Represent construction lenders in Texas and in numerous other states.
- Represent national life insurance companies, in lending transactions, acquisitions and dispositions of Commercial Real Estate.
- Represent Fannie Mae delegated underwriting and servicing lenders in multifamily financings all over the country.
Professional Affiliations and Recognitions
- Member, Dallas Bar Association
- Tutor, Medrano Elementary School, Dallas ISD
- Board Member, PWC SMU Athletic Forum
- Attorney and Former Chairman, Board of Trustees for First United Methodist Church Richardson
- Former Board Member, Greater Dallas Chapter of Alzheimer's Association
News, Events, Notable Matters, and More
Showing Results for
Please understand that your communications with Locke Lord LLP through this website do not constitute or create an attorney-client relationship with Locke Lord LLP. Any information you send to Locke Lord LLP through this website is on a non-confidential and non-privileged basis. Therefore, do not send or include any information in your email that you consider to be confidential or privileged.