Printer Friendly Version
Tim Peterson is an associate in the Chicago office of Locke Lord LLP where he concentrates his practice in pharmaceutical litigation, with particular experience in complex ANDA litigations. Tim has experience at trial and in depositions, through fact and expert discovery, and with drafting various briefs and technical documents (notice letters, contentions and expert reports). Prior to beginning his legal career, he was a staff biologist for Merck & Co.
- Associate, Locke Lord LLP
- Patent Attorney, Rakoczy Molino Mazzochi Siwik, Chicago (2011-2013)
- Law Clerk, Greer, Burns & Crain, Chicago (2010-2011)
- Staff Biologist, Immunology Department, Merck & Co., Rahway, N.J. (2004-2008)
- North Shore Youth Sailing Club – Board Member
- FIRST Tech Challenge (Robotics) – Scorekeeper
- North Shore Yacht Club – Member
- Cub Scouts – Den Leader (2010-2014)
- American Youth Soccer Organization (AYSO) – Coach (2010-2015)
News, Events, Notable Matters, and More
Showing Results for
Please understand that your communications with Locke Lord LLP through this website do not constitute or create an attorney-client relationship with Locke Lord LLP. Any information you send to Locke Lord LLP through this website is on a non-confidential and non-privileged basis. Therefore, do not send or include any information in your email that you consider to be confidential or privileged.