Printer Friendly Version
Christopher Larson is an Associate in the Dallas office of Locke Lord LLP, where he is a member of the Real Estate and Real Estate Finance Group.
Christopher formerly served as a Staff Attorney and the Team Lead of the Employment Law Practice Team at Legal Aid of NorthWest Texas in Dallas. Prior to that, he clerked for U.S. Magistrate Judge Stephen Wm. Smith in the Southern District of Texas (Houston).
- Employment Law Practice Team Lead, Legal Aid of NorthWest Texas, Dallas (2018–19), Staff Attorney (2016–19)
- Law Clerk to U.S. Magistrate Judge Stephen Wm. Smith, U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas, Houston (2015–16)
Professional Affiliations and Recognitions
- Member, State Bar of Texas
- Member, Dallas Bar Association (DBA)
- Associate, Patrick E. Higginbotham Inn of Court, 2017–18
Please understand that your communications with Locke Lord LLP through this website do not constitute or create an attorney-client relationship with Locke Lord LLP. Any information you send to Locke Lord LLP through this website is on a non-confidential and non-privileged basis. Therefore, do not send or include any information in your email that you consider to be confidential or privileged.