Printer Friendly Version
Gina Gamal is a Partner in the Firm's Chicago office where she concentrates her practice in transactional real estate law.
Gina has represented owners, developers, purchasers and investors in matters throughout the country relating to the acquisition, development, leasing and financing of various property types, including multi-family, office, retail and industrial as well as vacant land. She drafts and negotiates purchase and sale agreements, financing documents, reciprocal easement and operating agreements, and leases.
Prior to joining Locke Lord LLP, Gina worked at DLA Piper LLP where she focused her practice on all areas of real estate law.
Before attending law school, Gina served as a Peace Corps volunteer in the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, travelled extensively abroad for several years and lived in Egypt and Ecuador.
- Representation of a big box retailer throughout the Midwest in connection with all aspects of its acquisition and development of sites
- Representation of a national bank in a portfolio of ATM leases nationwide
- Representation of an institutional lender client in connection with single site and portfolio financing transactions
- Representation of a client in disposition of various properties, including vacant land and office properties
- Representation of a mezzanine lender in connection with a loan for the acquisition and renovation of a student housing project
News, Events, Notable Matters, and More
Showing Results for
Please understand that your communications with Locke Lord LLP through this website do not constitute or create an attorney-client relationship with Locke Lord LLP. Any information you send to Locke Lord LLP through this website is on a non-confidential and non-privileged basis. Therefore, do not send or include any information in your email that you consider to be confidential or privileged.