Printer Friendly Version
Daniel Durell is a litigation associate in the Austin office of Locke Lord LLP where he focuses his practice on commercial and business litigation. Daniel has broad litigation experience, including class action defense, which covers all stages of litigation from pre-trial matters through appeal. His experience includes representation of both plaintiffs and defendants in a variety of disputes related to consumer-protection statutes, breach of contract, breach of warranty, fraud in real estate transactions, mortgage lending and servicing practices, partition rights, leasehold disputes, and the enforcement of vested property development rights.
Daniel has additionally represented owners of large office buildings, apartment complexes, hotels, and oil and gas properties in litigation involving property tax.
- Associate, Locke Lord LLP
- Associate Attorney, Ikard Wynne, Austin
- Briefing Attorney, Supreme Court of Texas, Justice Paul W. Green
- Associate Attorney, Craig, Terrill, Hale & Grantham, LLP, Lubbock, Texas
Professional Affiliations and Recognitions
- Named, Texas Rising Star by Super Lawyers (2020)
- Member, State Bar of Texas
- Member, Austin Bar Association
- Member, Austin Young Lawyers Association
News, Events, Notable Matters, and More
Showing Results for
Please understand that your communications with Locke Lord LLP through this website do not constitute or create an attorney-client relationship with Locke Lord LLP. Any information you send to Locke Lord LLP through this website is on a non-confidential and non-privileged basis. Therefore, do not send or include any information in your email that you consider to be confidential or privileged.