Printer Friendly Version
Jeannie Diep is an associate in the Firm's Houston office practicing in the area of corporate and securities law. Her practice is primarily focused on mergers and acquisitions, divestitures, corporate restructurings, joint ventures, and matters related to corporate governance, securities registration and compliance.
- Assisted in the representation of an international energy services company in its $775 million acquisition of a leading provider of perforating gun systems, shaped charges, well logging instruments, perforating gun switches and other engineered hardware used in the drilling, completion and maintenance of oil and gas wells
- Assisted in the representation of a publicly traded natural gas company in its $9.6 billion combined cash and stock merger with and into a publicly traded partnership owning and operating a diversified portfolio of energy assets
- Assisted in the representation of a publicly traded international offshore energy company in its $200 million convertible debt offering and related $110.7 million repurchase of existing convertible debt securities in separate, privately negotiated transactions
- Assisted in the representation of the shareholders of an oilfield pump designer and manufacturer in the $402.5 million sale of equity interests to a global manufacturer of energy-sector components and equipment
- Assisted in the representation of a publicly traded energy-services and equipment provider in its $150 million acquisition of a leading manufacturer of steel storage tanks
- Assisted in the representation of a publicly traded limited partnership in its $25 million investment in a crude oil storage acquisition and joint venture
- Lead associate in the representation of a publicly traded limited partnership in its $36 million investment in a joint venture for the construction, ownership and operation of a $430 million oil terminal on the Houston Ship Channel
Professional Affiliations and Recognitions
- Member, Asian American Bar Association
News, Events, Notable Matters, and More
Showing Results for
Please understand that your communications with Locke Lord LLP through this website do not constitute or create an attorney-client relationship with Locke Lord LLP. Any information you send to Locke Lord LLP through this website is on a non-confidential and non-privileged basis. Therefore, do not send or include any information in your email that you consider to be confidential or privileged.