While you were off changing the industry, you may have missed these important developments:
- ACORD announces the three finalists for the 2019 ACORD InsurTech Innovation Challenge. [PR News Wire]
- RiskGenuis, a software-based language processing tool that improves the accuracy of insurance policies, enters its Series B funding round, led by Hudson Structured Capital Management Ltd. [GlobalNewswire]
- Forbes highlights four insurtechs they say are disrupting the insurance industry. [Forbes]
- Nationwide and insurtech, Bold Penguin, partner to deliver a Digital Storefront for commercial users. [Insurance Journal]
- MetLife invites nine new insurtechs to join their second Digital Accelerator. [Digital Insurance]
The post InsurTech Weekly Roundup – July 19, 2019 appeared first on Insurance & Reinsurance.