While you were off changing the industry, you may have missed these important developments:
- Virtual insurance claims services company, Snapsheet, raises 29 million in Series E funding. [Crowdfund Insider]
- HoneyQuote.com, launches partnership program for businesses which allows them to add home insurance to their list of services through HoneyQuote’s proprietary rating engine. [Insurance Journal]
- Vertafore CEO Amy Zupon shares InsurTech insights at technology conference. [Property Casualty 360]
- CEO’s don’t just want a piece of InsurTechs, they want 100%. [The Economic Times]
- Leader in providing technology driven TPA services, SE2, announces an increased investment in Life.io, an InsurTech in the life insurance and annuity industry. [Yahoo Finance]
- New InsurTech in Canada positions itself as the first Canadian company to specialize exclusively in tenant insurance. [Canadian Underwriter]
The post InsurTech Weekly Roundup – May 24, 2019 appeared first on Insurance & Reinsurance.