While you were off changing the industry, you may have missed these important developments:
- Hannover Re has launched an online platform, hr | equarium, to connect its insurance clients with insurtechs. The online platform provides listing and rating for insurtechs, promoting visibility within the industry. Dig-In
- Truck Club founder backs new Chicago jewelry insurance start-up BriteCo, in $2M based seed round. American Inno
- Arch Insurance International has announced an investment in Archipelago Risk Services Limited, a tech-driven managing general agency backed by underwriting capacity from Arch Insurance (UK) Limited. Reinsurance News
- Our neighbors to the North have a new insurtech in town, the Montreal-based insurtech, Breathe Life, offers white-label distribution software with the goal of helping providers and advisors reach and engage underserved markets in the life and health markets. Dig-In
- Insurtech takes to the seas! The specialty reinsurance group, Chaucer, has partnered with insurtech firm Concirrus to drive technological change in the marine insurance market. Reinsurance News
The post InsurTech Weekly Roundup – March 22, 2019 appeared first on Insurance & Reinsurance.