While you were off changing the industry, you may have missed these important developments:
- Jetty, a renters insurance InsurTech, announced a $25 million Series B funding round. [Business Insider]
- CoverHound, a distribution focused InsurTech, announced a $58 million Series D round, with the additional funding to be used on its CyberPolicy subsidiary and expansion initiatives. [Banking Tech]
- Aon partnered with InsurTech Claim Central, which incorporates live video streaming, aerial imagery, real-time chat, customer sentiment measures, and online payments into the claims process. [Insurance Business]
- Zurich Insurance Group looks to add two new board members, one with extensive technology experience, to drive innovation. [Intelligent Insurer]
- Finally, given the above, we’re frankly surprised that Technavio reported that the global InsurTech market will only grow by $15.63 billion during 2019-2023. [Business Wire]
The post InsurTech Weekly Roundup – February 8, 2019 appeared first on Insurance & Reinsurance.