While you were off changing the industry, you may have missed these important developments:
- Clareto closes Series A financing; the combination digital health and insurtech company seeks to modernize life insurance underwriting by enabling life insurers to participate in standards-based exchange of electronic health data. [Business Wire]
- An insurtech funding round has occurred roughly every 1.5 days so far this year. Here are the top 10 thus far. [Dig-In]
- Nassau Re launches insurtech incubator in Hartford, branded “Nassau Re/Imagine”. [Hartford Business]
- Allianz SE is increasing the size of its tech investment fund, Allianz X, to 1 billion euros ($1.1 billion). [Tech Crunch]
- More than $1 billion USD was invested in UK insurtechs in 2018 [Insurance Business]
The post InsurTech Weekly Roundup – February 22, 2019 appeared first on Insurance & Reinsurance.