Jonathan Young is speaking at World Law Group's 2020 eConference: Restructuring & Insolvency Resolution Group Webinar on May 5, 2020. Jonathan will be speaking on the panel entitled "Corporate Survival in the Aftermath of Pandemic: A Consideration of Liquidity Issues, Revised Business Plans and Legal Strategies for Navigating Sudden and Unexpected."
This session will consider a number of issues germane to businesses managing liquidity and operational constraints in the wake of the coronavirus crisis. We will consider and discuss:
- Legal restrictions on operation of financially distressed and insolvent companies
- Proposed modifications of legal restrictions and applicable standards governing distressed and insolvent companies
- Governmental funding and other sponsored sources of liquidity and new debt or equity
- Specific industry challenges and issues
- Emergency rules and procedural considerations for court insolvency and bankruptcy proceedings
For more information, please click here.