Locke Lord's Antitrust Practice Group hosted a complimentary breakfast seminar and CLE program discussing current hot topics in antitrust law. This program was also available as a webinar.
Thursday, February 6th
8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Locke Lord LLP
2200 Ross Avenue
Parking validation provided for the Chase Tower parking garage located at 2200 Ross Avenue
Doors will open and breakfast will be served at 8:00 a.m.
Program starts promptly at 8:30 a.m.
Topics to be Covered
- Antitrust issues with big data and algorithms
- Antitrust risks in labor markets: non-competes, no-poach agreements and compensation benchmarking surveys
- Managing antitrust risk in transactions, start to finish: best practices for document creation and due diligence
- Agency enforcement trends
- Criminal enforcement trends
Who Should Attend
In-house counsel, CEOs, CFOs, COOs, HR professionals and other decision-makers who could potentially be impacted by antitrust laws. Please feel free to forward this invitation to other at your company who might be interest in attending this program.
This program is pending approval for CPE and CLE credit.
For more information, please contact April Borrego