Please join us for Locke Lord’s High Noon Knowledge Series - Shale O&G - Production Boom, Financial Bust: Options and Opportunities for Distressed Companies and Exposed Creditors.
Thursday, September 26, 2019
11:30 am – 12:00 pm (Central)
Doors will open and lunch will be served beginning at 11:30 am.
12:00-1:00 pm (Central)
Locke Lord LLP
25th Floor Conference Room
(Parking validation provided for Chase parking garage located at 601 Travis)
Topics to be covered will include:
- Debtors: What are your alternatives — in court and out of court — when liquidity evaporates?
- Creditors: How do you maximize recovery in a deteriorating situation?
- Restructuring: Is there a way to preserve going-concern value?
- Sales: How do you capitalize on opportunities in distressed assets?
- Sectors: How do survival strategies vary for upstream, midstream and OFS?
Locke Lord Speakers
Senior Counsel, Houston
David L. Ruediger
Chair, Securitization & Debt Finance Practice Group, Boston
Jonathan W. Young
Co-Chair, Bankruptcy, Restructuring & Insolvency Practice Group, Boston
This program is pending approval for 1.0 Hour of CLE credit in Texas and New York.
To register, please click here.
For more information, please contact Allison Arbizu.