Please join us for Locke Lord’s High Noon Knowledge Series - Shale O&G - Production Boom, Financial Bust: Options and Opportunities for Distressed Companies and Exposed Creditors.
Thursday, September 26, 2019
11:30 am – 12:00 pm (Central)
Doors will open and lunch will be served beginning at 11:30 am.
12:00-1:00 pm (Central)
Locke Lord LLP
25th Floor Conference Room
(Parking validation provided for Chase parking garage located at 601 Travis)
Topics to be covered will include:
- Debtors: What are your alternatives — in court and out of court — when liquidity evaporates?
- Creditors: How do you maximize recovery in a deteriorating situation?
- Restructuring: Is there a way to preserve going-concern value?
- Sales: How do you capitalize on opportunities in distressed assets?
- Sectors: How do survival strategies vary for upstream, midstream and OFS?
Locke Lord Speakers
Senior Counsel, Houston
David L. Ruediger
Chair, Securitization & Debt Finance Practice Group, Boston
Jonathan W. Young
Co-Chair, Bankruptcy, Restructuring & Insolvency Practice Group, Boston
This program is pending approval for 1.0 Hour of CLE credit in Texas and New York.
For more information, please contact Allison Arbizu.