Please join Locke Lord for a complimentary CLE seminar, Upstream Environmental Regulation in 2019 – Challenges and Answers.
Thursday, February 7, 2019
Presentation: 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm
Doors will be open and registration will begin at 3:30 pm.
Program starts promptly at 4:00 pm.
Happy Hour: 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
Locke Lord LLP
25th Floor Conference Room
Parking validation provided at Chase Garage, 601 Travis
Topics to be covered will include:
Locke Lord Speakers
- Regulatory Overview – Environmental Regulation Affecting Upstream Oil & Gas Operations
- Siting – The Latest Developments on Wildlife and Natural Resource Issues Affecting Upstream Project Sites
- Air Permitting & Compliance – Clearing the Air: Understanding the New World of Upstream Air Emissions Compliance
- Documentation & Diligence – More Than Dotting “I’s” and Crossing “T’s”: Addressing Environmental Issues with Effective Documentation
- Risk Mitigation - Mitigating Environmental Risks in the Acquisition and Sale of Upstream Oil and Gas Properties and Facilities
- Legal Updates Impacting the Upstream Oil & Gas Industry
M. Benjamin Cowan
John J. Harris
Partner, Los Angeles
Gerald D. (Jerry) Higdon
Gerald J. (Gerry) Pels
Andrew (A.J.) Davitt
Click HERE to Register.
For More Information, please contact Katie Jacobson.