Locke Lord hosted a complimentary CLE seminar, Upstream Environmental Regulation in 2019 – Challenges and Answers.
Thursday, February 7, 2019
Presentation: 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm
Doors will be open and registration will begin at 3:30 pm.
Program starts promptly at 4:00 pm.
Happy Hour: 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
Locke Lord LLP
25th Floor Conference Room
Parking validation provided at Chase Garage, 601 Travis
Topics to be covered will include:
Locke Lord Speakers
- Regulatory Overview – Environmental Regulation Affecting Upstream Oil & Gas Operations
- Siting – The Latest Developments on Wildlife and Natural Resource Issues Affecting Upstream Project Sites
- Air Permitting & Compliance – Clearing the Air: Understanding the New World of Upstream Air Emissions Compliance
- Documentation & Diligence – More Than Dotting “I’s” and Crossing “T’s”: Addressing Environmental Issues with Effective Documentation
- Risk Mitigation - Mitigating Environmental Risks in the Acquisition and Sale of Upstream Oil and Gas Properties and Facilities
- Legal Updates Impacting the Upstream Oil & Gas Industry
M. Benjamin Cowan
Gerald D. (Jerry) Higdon
Gerald J. (Gerry) Pels
Click HERE to Register.
For More Information, please contact Katie Jacobson.