Locke Lord was proud sponsor of MBA's Legal Issues and Regulatory Compliance Conference, April 29-May 2, 2018 in Los Angeles. Simon Fleischmann wasa speaker for the "Litigation Forum: TILA, RESPA" breakout session on April 29th.
This conference continues to be the source for the most up-to-date information on regulatory initiatives, litigation developments, legislative and enforcement activity impacting our industry. Prepare for the changes to come as experts address the industry's most pressing topics up-to-the-minute of the conference, including the future of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB), state regulatory trends and advances in technology that will impact your business or your clients and so much more.
Conference topics included:
- Latest issues surrounding the HMDA rule
- Key litigation developments
- State regulatory trends
- The changing climate around the False Claims Act
- Opportunities and challenges with limited English proficiency populations
- Cybersecurity concerns in the era of big data
- Developments in fair lending law and compliance
- CFPB 2.0: A blueprint for moving away from regulation by enforcement
For more information, please click here.