Ann Marie Walsh
, and Aileen McTiernan
will be participating in a panel discussion for in-house counsel during the Association of Corporate Counsel Chapter Event, “Your Product Has a Potential Safety Defect, What Do You Do Next?” taking place on November 29, 2017.
Key topics will include:
- Investigating Suspected Product Defects: Cause, Scope and Remedy
- US Legal Requirements re Reporting Suspected Product defects
- International Requirements
- What Happens After Your Report to CPSC
- Successfully Conducting a Recall
- Indemnification Issues (suppliers, retailers, etc.)
- Impact on Product Liability Lawsuits
- Pursuing Insurance Claims for Recall Losses
- Recent Staff Changes at CPSC
Please click here
for more information.