Gerald J. Pels
will speak at the Knowledge Group’s webcast entitled: “Are Changes Coming for Environmental Law Under Trump Administration? Exploring Recent Updates” on May 2, 2017.
With the result of the 2016 U.S. Presidential elections, the future of global climate accords and environmental law becomes uncertain. There have been numerous speculations on how will the new administration manage, reshape and impact environmental law.
In this LIVE Webcast, a panel of thought leaders and professionals assembled by The Knowledge Group will provide the audience with an in-depth analysis and understanding of the fundamentals as well as recent changes coming for Environmental Law under Trump Administration. Speakers will go beyond the basics and provide the audience with best practices and practical tips in avoiding potential risks and pitfalls.
Key topics include:
- Environmental Law Under Trump Administration
- Potential Risks and Pitfalls
- Opportunities and Legal Challenges
- Recent Trends and Developments
- The "America First Energy Plan"
- The Future of Environmental Litigation and Enforcement
To learn more, please click here.