Locke Lord is a proud sponsor of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators, North American Branch, Energy Arbitration 2017 Conference on Friday, April 28th in Houston.
- Navigating the enforcement of awards across the globe
- Finding the right energy arbitrator
- Managing the mega case, tips from those in the know
- In-house counsel open forum
- Effective advocacy in energy arbitration
Ann Ryan Robertson is a conference chair and will be leading the lunch program - a conversation style program highlighting musings from the trenches, a look back and forward at international disputes.
Derrick Carson is the chair of a panel titled, "Choosing the Right Energy Arbitrator in 40 Minutes: Where to start?" The panel will explore the critical factors that drive arbitrator selection, including the increasin impact of arbitrator challenges, conscious or subconscious bias and the “IBM” factor — the perceived benefit of erring on the side of caution.
For more information, please click HERE for the conference brochure.