John Eisel is speaking at the Illinois State Bar Association's seminar, 2017 Amendments to the Illinois Limited Liability Company Act: What You Need to Know LIVE Webcast, on April 13th.
Don’t miss this half-day seminar that explores a number of things you need to know about the 2017 Amendments to the Illinois Limited Liability Company Act, including how the Act existed prior to the amendments (compared to how it exists after), the critical changes to the provisions of the Act, what affect the amendments will have on operating agreements, and how the amendments change certain mandatory rules. Additional topics include:
- An explanation of the process of Institute and its LLC Committee;
- The rights and obligations of transferees, dissociated members, and creditors;
- Changes to third party rights;
- Changes to fiduciary obligations;
- Indemnification and insurance issues;
- The formation, reporting, dissolution, and termination reporting requirements;
- How the amendments provide for new drafting considerations and possibilities;
- Electronic records and signatures;
- Annual reports; and
- Much more.
For more information, please click here.