Bryan Harrison was a speaker at the 2nd Annual IP Strategy Summit in Atlanta on March 1, 2016. He participated on the panel titled "Maintaining and Enhancing Your Defensive Strategy."
The IP environment has been turned upside-down over the last 24 months:
- ALICE v CLS cast uncertainty on the very nature of what's patentable
- Octane & Highmark decisions loosened up fee shifting standards
- Post issuance proceedings can create risky outcomes
- USPTO's 2nd round of AIA changes proposed in August...
- How Does All This Impact Your Portfolio Strategy?
KEY TOPICS TO BE DISCUSSED INCLUDED:
- The 3 pillars of IP Strategy: Patent Prosecution, Portfolio Management & Due Diligence
- Managing Your Litigation Spend: Containing Costs & Maintaining Quality
- Benchmarking Post Issuance Proceedings Post AIA & Alice
- Maintaining & Enhancing Your Defensive Strategy
- The Right Enforcement Strategy for Operating Companies
- To Patent Or To Trade Secret: When do Trade Secrets Make Sense?