Printer Friendly Version
Nicholas O'Conner is a senior counsel in the Chicago office of Locke Lord LLP where he concentrates his practice on business, financial services, and aviation litigation. Nicholas frequently defends companies in litigation involving the Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA), the Truth in Lending Act (TILA), the Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act (RESPA), the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA), the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA), and state consumer fraud and unfair or deceptive business practices statutes.
Professional Affiliations and Recognitions
- Selected as a 2018 Just the Beginning – A Pipeline Organization’s 5 Under 40 legal professionals
- Named a Rising Star by Illinois Super Lawyers (2019-2020)
- Member, Cook County Bar Association
- Member, Lawyer-Pilots Bar Association
- Named to 2014 Lawyers of Color "Hot List"
- Recipient, Chicago Volunteer Legal Services Distinguished Service Award
- FAA-certified commercial pilot with multi-engine and instrument ratings
- Volunteer, Cabrini Green Legal Aid Helpdesk
- Member, Locke Lord LLP "Pay it Forward" committee
- Member, Chicago Children's Museum Metropolitan Board
News, Events, Notable Matters, and More
Showing Results for
Please understand that your communications with Locke Lord LLP through this website do not constitute or create an attorney-client relationship with Locke Lord LLP. Any information you send to Locke Lord LLP through this website is on a non-confidential and non-privileged basis. Therefore, do not send or include any information in your email that you consider to be confidential or privileged.