Amy White's practice focuses on the representation of lenders, borrowers and investors in permanent, construction and other types of financing transactions secured by real property, with a focus on financing secured by senior housing facilities. Amy represents purchasers and sellers of various types of real property, including hotels, marinas, office, multifamily and other commercial projects, and she also has experience in public finance, transportation, health care, military housing and hospitality transactions. In addition, Amy has a substantial commercial leasing practice in which she advises both tenants and landlords in various endeavors, including office, retail, industrial and hotel spaces.
- Represented national mortgage servicer tenant in leasing locations across the U.S.
- Represented restaurant tenant in build-to-suit negotiations.
- Assisted in representing institutional lenders in commercial loans secured by senior healthcare facilities, multifamily projects, retail shopping centers and condominium projects.
- Assisted in representing regional tollway authority in real estate acquisition and construction transactions.
- Assisted in representing underwriter in bond offerings secured by ground leases of U.S. military housing.
- Assisted in representing purchasers and sellers of multistate marina portfolios and multifamily projects.
- Assisted in representing sellers of medical office building sites, multifamily projects and industrial portfolios.
- Assisted in representing major hotel chain in connection with construction loans for hotel projects in U.S. and Aruba.
Professional Affiliations and Recognitions
- Member, CREW (Commercial Real Estate Women)
- Member, State Bar of Texas
- Member, Texas Young Lawyers Association
- Member, Dallas Bar Association
- Member, Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- Member, Women's Finance Exchange
- Named, Rising Star by Texas Monthly magazine (2011-2015)
- DAYL Foundation
- Member, Attorneys Serving the Community
- Tutor, Medrano Elementary School (2004-present)