Printer Friendly Version
Sam Vasques is a litigation associate in the Providence office of Locke Lord LLP. She represents a variety of commercial and governmental clients in a range of business, employment, and regulatory disputes.
Prior to entering private practice, she was a Judicial Clerk for the Honorable William P. Robinson III of the Supreme Court of Rhode Island. During law school, Sam also interned for the Honorable O. Rogeriee Thompson at the United States Court of Appeals for the First Circuit and for the Honorable John J. McConnell, Jr., of the United States District Court for the District of Rhode Island.
- Judicial Clerk, Honorable William P. Robinson III of the Supreme Court of Rhode Island (2014-2015)
Professional Affiliations and Recognitions
- Named a Rhode Island Rising Star in Business Litigation by Super Lawyers (2019)
- Member, Rhode Island Bar Association
- Board Member, Rhode Island Women’s Bar Association
- Board Member, Friends of the New Bedford Free Public Library
News, Events, Notable Matters, and More
Showing Results for
Please understand that your communications with Locke Lord LLP through this website do not constitute or create an attorney-client relationship with Locke Lord LLP. Any information you send to Locke Lord LLP through this website is on a non-confidential and non-privileged basis. Therefore, do not send or include any information in your email that you consider to be confidential or privileged.