Printer Friendly Version
Clare Tsang is an Associate in the Hong Kong office of Locke Lord where her practice is focused on corporate and commercial matters, including corporate finance, initial public offerings, secondary fund raising transactions, compliance and regulatory issues, and mergers and acquisitions.
Clare has assisted on the following transactions:
- Advised Stream Ideas Group Limited, the issuer, on its HK$52.5 million listing on the GEM Board of the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong by way of placing and public offer. Stream Ideas Group Limited is a digital media company headquartered in Hong Kong which provides online focus group to brand owners and advertising agencies to deliver marketing information through its platforms with members across Hong Kong, Taiwan, Malaysia and Singapore.
- Advised B & S International Holdings Ltd., the issuer, on its HK$100 million listing on the Main Board of The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited by way of placing and public offer. B & S International Holdings Ltd. is a well-established food and beverage company with more than 27 years of operating history in Hong Kong and has two business segments, namely (i) the distribution and marketing of a diversified portfolio of overseas branded food and beverage products to retailers in Hong Kong and (ii) the sale of overseas branded food and beverage products at its self-operated retail outlets in Hong Kong.
- Advising as to Hong Kong law a Singapore headquartered integrated professional services group company (having a Hong Kong subsidiary), the issuer, in the proposed listing of its shares on the Catalist of the Singapore Securities Exchange Limited.
- Represented Pride Success Enterprises Limited, an indirect wholly-owned subsidiary of Elegance Optical International Holdings Limited (Stock Code: 907), in its acquisition of the majority issued shares in Filmko Culture Limited and certain related indebtedness at an aggregate consideration of HK$330,000,000. The principal business of the target group is films distribution in China.
- Advised Neptune Group Limited (HK Stock Code: 70) on two acquisitions, which in aggregate constitute a major transaction under the Main Board of The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong’s Listing Rules: (1) acquisition of 30% of the equity interest in and shareholders’ loans owing by Ever Praise Enterprises Limited by Top Metro Ventures Limited, a direct wholly-owned subsidiary of Neptune Group Limited, from Take Billion Holdings Limited at an aggregate consideration of HK$189 million; and (2) acquisition of the entire equity interest in and shareholder’s loan owing by Harbour Bay Hotels Limited by Best Fit Development Limited, a direct wholly-owned subsidiary of Neptune Group Limited, from Harbour Bay Hotels Management Limited at an aggregate consideration of HK$15 million.
- Advised Changjiang Corporate Finance (HK) Limited, the sole sponsor, in the HK$219.9 million initial public offering and listing on the Main Board of the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong by Persta Resources Inc., a company based in Alberta, Canada, and principally engaged in natural gas and crude oil exploration and production.
- Advised State Energy HK Limited on the HK$648 million acquisition of 75 percent of the issued shares of Hong Kong-listed LC Group Holdings Limited, which is principally engaged in the provision of one-stop integrated interior design solutions including design, fit out and decoration as well as overall project management. This transaction triggered a mandatory unconditional general offer under the Hong Kong Takeovers Code.
- Advised Kingston Corporate Finance Limited and Kingston Securities Limited, the sponsor and lead manager, in the HK$60 million placing and listing on the GEM Board of the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong of shares by Ever Smart International Holdings Limited, a footwear designer and developer providing production and logistics management services, serving brands including Hush Puppies, Soft Style, Clarks and Super Dry.
- Advised China Everbright Capital Limited and China Everbright Securities (HK) Limited, the sponsor and underwriter in the HK$51.2 million placing and listing on the GEM Board of the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong of shares by Fire Rock Holdings Limited, a game developer engaged in the development of browser and mobile games.
- Advised Morning Express & Logistics Holding Limited in its HK$39.6 million sale of a 33% stake to Singapore Post Limited (SingPost), and E Link Station Holding Limited in the HK$8 million subscription of a 50% stake in E Link Station Limited by SingPost. SingPost made its investment in both transactions through its subsidiary Quantium Solutions Holdings Pte. Ltd.
- Admitted as a Solicitor in Hong Kong (2016)
News, Events, Notable Matters, and More
Showing Results for
Please understand that your communications with Locke Lord LLP through this website do not constitute or create an attorney-client relationship with Locke Lord LLP. Any information you send to Locke Lord LLP through this website is on a non-confidential and non-privileged basis. Therefore, do not send or include any information in your email that you consider to be confidential or privileged.