Sahar Shirazi is a counsel in the Houston office of Locke Lord LLP where she concentrates her practice in financial services litigation. She is a commercial litigator with broad experience in banking, securities, bankruptcy and general commercial law. The focus of her practice is on consumer banking, finance and mortgage litigation. Sahar routinely defends mortgage lender and servicer clients in litigation arising from contested foreclosures, title claims, and other property-related matters.
- Attorney, Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC, Houston
- Litigation Associate, Stagg, Terenzi, Confusione & Wabnik LLP, Garden City, NY
- Litigation Associate, Schulte Roth & Zabel LLP, New York
- Houston Habitat for Humanity, Volunteer
- Texas Minority Counsel Program, Networking Through Service Volunteer