David Ruediger is a Partner with the Firm and Co-Chair of the Debt Finance group. He represents banks, finance companies, public and private investment funds, equity sponsors and other investors in syndicated lending transactions, mergers and acquisitions, private equity and debt financings, distressed debt investments, restructurings, workouts, and bankruptcies. David has been recognized as a leader in his field by Chambers USA from 2008-2020.
- Represented agents and arrangers in syndicated lending transactions, including a $250 million financing in favor of a luxury clothing retailer, a $400 million cross-border financing in favor of an international industrial supplier, a $235 million refinancing in favor of a uranium enrichment processor, a $250 million refinancing in favor of a wine and spirits distributor, a $340 million financing in favor of a minerals processor, and an $80 million acquisition financing in favor of an aerospace manufacturer.
- Represented business development companies, private investment funds and other financial investors in multi-tranche "second lien" debt financings, mezzanine investments, second lien loans, "unitranche" financings, subordinated note financings, and distressed debt restructurings.
- Represented equity sponsors and operating companies in connection with mergers, acquisitions and recapitalizations, including:
- The leveraged buy-out of an adhesive manufacturer.
- The leveraged buy-out of an oil field services company.
- The leveraged buy-out of a behavioral health specialty company.
- The leveraged buy-out of a public communications company.
Professional Affiliations and Recognitions
- Member, Association for Corporate Growth Boston Chapter
- Selected for inclusion, The Best Lawyers in America (2009-2017, 2019-2021), Banking and Finance Law