Printer Friendly Version
Sarah Robbins is an associate in the Houston office of Locke Lord where she focuses her practice on business litigation and dispute resolution. Sarah has a wide range of complex commercial litigation experience advising clients in a variety of actions including commercial contract disputes, internal and government investigations, fiduciary issues, fraud, negligence, strict liability and deceptive trade practices.
Sarah has experience advocating for both plaintiffs and defendants throughout the litigation process, including pre-suit matters, managing the discovery process, preparing witnesses for depositions, defending and taking depositions, drafting and responding to pleadings and written discovery, negotiating settlement agreements, motion practice, and oral advocacy in state and federal court.
- Represented a midstream company against a producer in a fast-track arbitration proceeding before the AAA related to the producer’s dedication and related accounting issues.
- Brought a declaratory judgment action on behalf of a midstream company for disputes related to a lease connection agreement.
- Represented and negotiated defense settlement of $70 million wrongful death and strict liability claims against medical manufacturer related to explosion of medical grade oxygen canister.
- Defended an upstream service provider from product liability and gross negligence claims in connection with the company’s monitoring software.
- Disposed of breach of fiduciary duty and conspiracy allegations against accounting firm on summary judgment.
- Defended a midstream company against a contractor seeking a temporary restraining order and injunctive relief.
- Performed Foreign Corrupt Practices Act due diligence investigation and risk assessments.
- Assisted in representation of oil and gas company in multi-million dollar suit.
- Obtained 12(b)(6) ruling dismissing breach of contract claims against financial institution.
Professional Affiliations and Recognitions
- Member, State Bar of Texas
- Member, Houston Young Lawyers Association
Please understand that your communications with Locke Lord LLP through this website do not constitute or create an attorney-client relationship with Locke Lord LLP. Any information you send to Locke Lord LLP through this website is on a non-confidential and non-privileged basis. Therefore, do not send or include any information in your email that you consider to be confidential or privileged.