Printer Friendly Version
Pamela Pappas focuses on real estate and business transactions and has extensive experience representing landlords and tenants in a wide variety of lease transactions including office, retail and industrial leasing. Pamela also represents users, investors and developers in the operation, acquisition, development, financing and disposition of commercial and industrial properties.
- Represented national real estate concern in the leasing of Class "A" office complex in the Galleria area of Houston.
- Represented investor in the leasing of Class "A" office building in downtown Houston.
- Represented energy company in relocation of headquarters to downtown Houston.
- Represented developer in acquiring, developing and leasing five shopping centers in the Houston area.
- Represented national financial institution in the development of leasing forms for foreclosed office, retail and industrial properties throughout Texas.
- Represented national insurance company in the leasing of shopping center in Pasadena, Texas.
- Represented Houston-based energy company in the acquisition of industrial properties in Texas, California, Illinois, Missouri, Iowa and Arkansas.
- Represented Houston-based energy company in the leasing of industrial sites in Florida, Pennsylvania and Illinois.
- Represented Houston-based energy company in the leasing of a biodiesel plant complex in Texas.
- Represented developer in the development of residential leasing forms for a Texas senior living facility.
- Represented industrial tenant in the long term lease of industrial park in San Antonio, Texas.
- Represented industrial tenant in the lease of industrial complex in Houston.
- Represented Houston based developer in the sale of two shopping centers in Houston.
Professional Affiliations and Recognitions
- Member, Houston Bar Association
- Member, State Bar of Texas
- Past Board Member, Houston Volunteer Lawyers Committee of the Houston Bar Association
- Board Member, Harris County MUD 410
- Member, Philoptochos and Daughters of Penelope community organizations of The Annunciation Greek Orthodox Cathedral
- Past President, Bellaire High School Soccer Booster Club, Inc.
- Past Board Member, Houston Express Soccer Club
Please understand that your communications with Locke Lord LLP through this website do not constitute or create an attorney-client relationship with Locke Lord LLP. Any information you send to Locke Lord LLP through this website is on a non-confidential and non-privileged basis. Therefore, do not send or include any information in your email that you consider to be confidential or privileged.