Robert Nail practices intellectual property law with an emphasis on trademark prosecution, patent prosecution, internet law and intellectual property litigation. Robert has represented numerous public and private companies, both within the United States and abroad, in the prosecution and enforcement of intellectual property portfolios across a wide variety of industries.
Robert has provided representation to numerous clients in domain name dispute proceedings under the Uniform Domain-Name Dispute-Resolution Policy (UDRP) as well as in opposition proceedings before the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board (TTAB). Robert has also represented clients at the university research level in the prosecution of biotechnology and mechanical engineering patent applications.
His experience includes:
- Representing real estate services corporation and related subsidiaries in the prosecution of numerous domestic and foreign service mark and trademark applications
- Representing industrial chemical manufacturing and supply company in the prosecution of numerous service marks and trademarks before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office as well as providing representation in opposition proceedings before the TTAB
- Representing plaintiff corporation in litigation involving claims of trademark infringement, breach of contract, copyright infringement and unfair competition
- Representing a variety of clients in internet and domain name dispute matters
- Representing researchers in the prosecution of U.S. and foreign biotechnology and mechanical patent applications
Professional Affiliations and Recognitions
- Member, Dallas Bar Association