Printer Friendly Version
Emily Mott is an associate in the Houston office of Locke Lord where she concentrates her practice on business litigation. She has experience in comprehensive legal research and drafting complex legal documents. She has been involved in the formulation of legal strategies for cases regarding fraud, construction law, DTPA violations, insurance law, property disputes, trade secrets, and breach of contract.
Professional Affiliations and Recognitions
- Member, Houston Association of Women Attorneys
- Member, Houston Young Lawyers Association
- Member, American Bar Association
- Awarded The National Order of the Scribes, bestowed to those who demonstrate the highest levels of professionalism and are outstanding legal writers
- Legal Committee Member, Houston Young Lawyers Association, Big Brothers, Big Sisters
- Taught a legal survey and mock trial preparatory course to Houston High School Seniors
News, Events, Notable Matters, and More
Showing Results for
Please understand that your communications with Locke Lord LLP through this website do not constitute or create an attorney-client relationship with Locke Lord LLP. Any information you send to Locke Lord LLP through this website is on a non-confidential and non-privileged basis. Therefore, do not send or include any information in your email that you consider to be confidential or privileged.