Printer Friendly Version
Siobhan Moore is a Partner in Locke Lord's Cards and Payments Practice. Siobhan works with clients who provide or operate a diverse range of services that touch the cards and payments sector. These clients range from gift card providers, e-money issuers, acquiring businesses and other regulated payment service businesses to technology providers that sit outside and within the financial regulatory framework. She regularly liaises with regulators and drafts and negotiates partner agreements and customer-facing documentation. She advises on product structure, business strategy and runs regulatory workshops.
Siobhan is a director of the Prepaid International Forum and has been on the advisory board of the UK Gift Card & Voucher Association for more than seven years. She is also a frequent speaker at industry conferences throughout the world.
- Liaising with FCA on regulatory matters including the preparation of and application for small e-money issuer's certificate, e-money licence and authorisations as a payment institution
- Drafting agreements for and negotiating programme manager agreements including white label and other distribution deals for businesses in the prepaid sector
- Negotiating payment processing agreements and agreements for BIN sponsorship, merchant acquiring and card issuing
- Preparing consumer facing documentation for prepaid cards and advising on distance selling and data protection issues
- Admitted as a Solicitor in England and Wales (2002)
Professional Affiliations and Recognitions
- Board Member, Executive Committee, UK Gift Card and Voucher Association (UKGCVA)
- Chair, Regulation Project Group, UKGCVA
- Member, Board of Directors and the Legal and Regulatory Working Group, The Prepaid International Forum (PIF)
News, Events, Notable Matters, and More
Showing Results for
Please understand that your communications with Locke Lord LLP through this website do not constitute or create an attorney-client relationship with Locke Lord LLP. Any information you send to Locke Lord LLP through this website is on a non-confidential and non-privileged basis. Therefore, do not send or include any information in your email that you consider to be confidential or privileged.