Printer Friendly Version
John Montague is an associate in the West Palm Beach office of Locke Lord LLP where he focuses on advising startups and mid-size firms on corporate, commercial and securities issues. His work has included licensing deals, venture capital transactions and corporate/university spin-offs as well as private placements, mergers and acquisitions, debt financing and licensing negotiations. He has represented a wide variety of technology companies including hardware, digital media, mobile, enterprise and internet infrastructure in addition to a number of leading angel and institutional investors.
John has also worked as outside counsel for a variety of high growth technology clients with duties including private placements, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and technology transactions.
- Associate, Locke Lord LLP
- Corporate Attorney, John Montague Law (2016)
- Corporate Attorney, Lowndes, Drosdick, Doster, Kantor, & Reed, P.A., Gainesville, Fla. & Orlando, Fla. (2013-2016)
- Solo Practitioner & Business Development Consultant, Gainesville, Fla. (2012-2013)
- General Counsel and Business Development, Grooveshark, Gainesville, Fla. (2010-2012)
- Mentor & Speaker, UF Young Entrepreneurs for Leadership & Sustainability, Gainesville, Fla. (June 2013 – Present)
- Mentor, Hacker House, Gainesville, Fla. (February 2013 – Present)
News, Events, Notable Matters, and More
Showing Results for
Please understand that your communications with Locke Lord LLP through this website do not constitute or create an attorney-client relationship with Locke Lord LLP. Any information you send to Locke Lord LLP through this website is on a non-confidential and non-privileged basis. Therefore, do not send or include any information in your email that you consider to be confidential or privileged.