Printer Friendly Version
Jeff Mead represents a broad range of clients, at every stage of commercial litigation and arbitration, in state and federal courts, at the trial and appellate levels, on behalf of plaintiffs and defendants, and in complex cases involving a wide variety of subject matters, allegations, defenses, counter-claims, and damages.
Super Lawyers magazine named him a Texas Rising Star in 2015, 2016, and 2017.
Jeff has represented parties in:
- cases implicating the United States and Texas Constitutions (in which he has represented governmental entities and private parties)
- condemnation matters (in which he has represented governmental entities and landowners)
- securities matters (in which he has represented broker-dealers, corporations, and shareholders)
- oil and gas matters
- consumer finance mortgage litigation
- matters involving private equity portfolio companies
- bankruptcy litigation (in which he has represented Ch. 11 debtors and creditors)
- post-judgment collection efforts
News, Events, Notable Matters, and More
Showing Results for
Please understand that your communications with Locke Lord LLP through this website do not constitute or create an attorney-client relationship with Locke Lord LLP. Any information you send to Locke Lord LLP through this website is on a non-confidential and non-privileged basis. Therefore, do not send or include any information in your email that you consider to be confidential or privileged.